Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 30...

Is that date correct... June 2nd? Well happy birthday to me. Hooray I'm trapped in a cave with a cat on my 30th Birthday. My life rocks.


No, I refuse to be that way. Instead of looking back at all my unfinished projects, I'm going to look back at my successes.

My wife and I have been together for almost 13 years now. We have 2 wonderful sons. (Daddy's coming home soon!)

I've actually written 2 books. Okay the second book was never quite finished... but it was pretty close, only missing a chapter or 2.

I've written somewhere around 500 puppet scripts and produced several hours of videos for children's church.

I started a message board back in 96(?) and its still around and kicking.

And this blog... is still around. I may not update it as much as I want to, but hey I just survived an explosion caused by a clumsy cat. What do you expect?

Maybe my life does rock.


No comments: