Monday, July 13, 2009

VBS draws near

Next week is Vacation Bible School, so this week is prep week.


I've once again been assigned to the chaotic Wii room of doom. We usually just decorate by printing out video game art off the internet but this year I wanted to do something different.

My plan is to do my own artwork, recreating classic video game scenes.



I'm hoping to do 9 posters, so far I've got 5 started. I have until Monday to get them done.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions on what games should appear on the last 4 posters. I'll post the finished artwork next week.

3 comments:

al said...

I think the final four posters will be Link holding up a sword, Excitebike, Earthbound, and Girl Power. Girl Power will feature Samus, Princess Peach, Ms. Pacman and may Luigi. Wait, wha?

Michael said...

I wish I could remember the login for this account...If I did, I might post more often.

al said...

Excuses, excuses.

Started Poster #6 last night, EarthBound.

Pretty sweet looking poster. The kids will have no clue what Earthbound is but its my room and Earthbound is the greatest game ever made. So there.

Not sure about the Excitebike poster. The characters are bigger than I thought so I might do something else.

Going to start the Link poster tonight.